lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #1
sawtooth
Getting Wild

Default 2017 Recoil IS and LED light install.. HELP!

So my dealer tried to install some Rigid LED high / low lights that draw 2.5 max amps on high setting. He tried to install these to what I believe is the bus module and told me it supplies a clean 12volt for auxiliaries. Problem is that after 15 minutes the lights will no longer go to the low position. We tried a second set then the same issue. Finally a third set was hooked directly to a separate 12volt supply and then we never had a issue. So my question is does anyone know if there is a way to hook these lights to a 2017 Textron Recoil IS (old bad boy buggie recoil IS) safely without causing issues? Thank you
sawtooth is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts