lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
TNTman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Noland Multi Passenger Carts

Got a guy in my area that has been advertising a 6 passenger Noland cart on Craigslist for 4 months or more. I finally decided to call him to find out if it has brake lights, as they are required where I will be opening my business. I thought it would be good to have multi passenger carts in my rental fleet. The add stated it had tail lights and head lights. During the call he tells me he actually has two of them. He bought them for a business venture that didn't pan out. In the add he has a $2400 price tag.

I am thinking I am interested, but thought I would get some input on these carts. I had never heard of the brand before, anyone have experience with them??

Robin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noland.jpg (5.5 KB, 30 views)
TNTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Default Re: Noland Multi Passenger Carts

I got nuttin :)
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Well, I just bought one very similar to what you have posted. I came back on this forum to search for info and stumbled upon your thread. I do have a correction for your post.

He does not have two. He has one. I bought the first one! LOL! That one you have pictured is in my FIL's garage! Oh, and I got it for $1500! Just needs fresh batteries.

Which leads me into my original question:

I hear Trojan batteries are the top cat in the golf cart world, is this true?
I see trojan has multiple 6 volt battery styles, which is the best for a golf cart?
I didn't see any section for battery talk, so I apolagize if this is out of place.
bluecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:32 AM   #4
TNTman
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Opinions on trojan batteries are divided. Some swear by them and others think they are overpriced, and are no longer made with the quality that they once were. I usually buy batteries at Sams Club just because of the convenience and they are reasonably priced, for what it is worth.
TNTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thank you. In appreciation, I offer you this:

6 passenger Noland Golf cart for sale - $2000 (New Richmond WI)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-09, 6:57PM CDT
Reply to: sale-52bfn-2641261591@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 passenger Norland golf cart. 15 HP gas engine was rebuilt and has less than 10 hours on it. New wheels and rims. Runs excellent and has great power. Available for test drives in New Richmond for interested parties.
Overall excellent condition but I have no room nor use for it. A steal of a deal at this price..

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2641261591
Old 10-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Is there a section for battery talk? Am I missing it?
Old 06-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #7
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

So I understand that Noland was bought out by Cushman, that was later bought out by EZ-GO, is this correct?

I have said noland 6 passenger cart and am not sure what branch of this forum to post questions in. I have pictures I can post, but I need to know where. I ain't seeing a Noland section...?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

If U have a cart or part for sale , post here http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/golf-carts-parts/

and it sound like U are trying to sell your "Noland"
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Trojan batteries are still top of the line performers like Crown or US they are not cheap like Sams but at the end of their useful lifespan you will have gotten better performance longer for your investment.

Nolan is an off brand no longer made, cart. Buying one is a gamble, you will need to be good with DC vehicles and able to fab or adapt available parts to it when needed.
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #10
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I'm not selling anything, just looking to gather some tech intel. Wanted to be in the right branch of the forum.

It runs and drives, but sometimes it misses 1st gear(?) and goes right to second, causing the rear tires to tear up the gravel at our campground. As fun as that is, it's annoying when you don't want to look like an arse. Sometimes it works and it starts off slow and nice, but then every now and then it seems to skip that first gear again.

I took some pictures of what I think? is the solenoid, but I know very little about electric carts.

I will post pictures of it as soon as the wife gets home to help me with the 'puter. I have little patience with things smarter than me.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts