lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-31-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
PartsHunterD
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Question about Engine rotation and parts interchange

Not sure im postin in the right place.

I found an abandoned Club car pioneer serial #AE0307

it has no engine and has pretty thouroughly been picked clean, frame is straight, has 4 wheels and tires and brakes, its a start

i have some wrecked polaris rangers and a ton of new M-Gator A1 parts @ my disposal

Would swapping in a 854cc yanmar diesel be possible or does it spin the wrong direction for the transaxle? i prefer the diesel because parts are easier to aquire+ i saw a dead generator layin around with a lil turbo on it

i can mount it and make the brackets, got a plasma cutter, plenty of scrap metal and a welder. I know the yanmar turns a lot less rpms than the originial and top speed would be really low but not too worried about it, just need a bit of mobility and id rather move my toolbox and parts in back of this thing vs pushing around a frikin wheelbarrow

Also the What wheels bolt to this thing? how much can it carry ? Where can i find a parts manual as a pdf file?

PartsHunterD is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Question about Engine rotation and parts interchange

That is an 03 cart. since 97 they have used a clockwize rotational motor and differential.... so if you would be running in reverse for forward. But it will work better than a wheel barrow. That is a good looking little diesel? Stock motor made 11hp at 3600 rpm. Hope this helps and Thanks for Sacrifice & Effort in Iraq
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
highrollinmopars
Gone Wild

Club Car

Are you and the cart in Iraq?
highrollinmopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The AE designation in the serial # is for a Pioneer 900 Gas..... here is a link to some specs. At low speed the cart should carry 900 pounds accordint to the second link. That sounds a little high?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...7/ai_92586563/

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...15/014835.html
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car