lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
DocEldridge
Not Yet Wild

Default Alltrax controller

My cart is a 91 marathon with a 3" lift and knobbies that I bought about 3 months ago. It initially ran well but slow and even slower on hills. I bought a performance upgrade package with speed/torque motor, alltrax controller 500amp, and new cables. I installed everything and it did perform much better. I ended up having to send the alltrax back temporarily so I put the old curtis controller back on and it ran faster on flats and on hills. Admittedly the alltrax does better on hills when torque is required but for the $500 I spent on the alltrax, the curtiss seems to perform better. And I have tried various way to program the alltrax but it still seems slower. Why is this and does anyone have any ideas before I just leave the Curtis on for good? Thank, Drew
DocEldridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO