lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2021, 02:02 PM   #1
Ramjet1007
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default LvTong / Icon / Advanced EV - Technical Documents

Hello all! I foolishly purchased a non-running 2017 Lvtong cart which is what an Icon and Advanced EV are, just outfitted and badged differently. They are all built in the LvTong factory in China.

Never did I imagine that technical data for any of these carts is so difficult to find! I went to the Icon Superstore and they were absolutely zero help. They were not willing to provide any assistance or help me in getting parts.

So many on here have provided/shared so much information on a variety of carts and issues which has been a great resource for everyone.

ATrain was a huge help on here and I was able to get the Toyota Neos software setup and working.

Thru much research I have managed to obtain a bunch of documents for the LvTong golf carts which should be directly applicable to Icon and Advanced EV. At a minimum, they should help you troubleshoot any problems. I wanted to share these documents with everyone and I hope you all find them useful.

I have uploaded all of the documents and Toyota Neos Tuning software to a Google Drive and you can retrieve them from the following link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...5s?usp=sharing
Ramjet1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-22-2021, 10:48 PM   #2
AdamP
Getting Wild

Default Re: LvTong / Icon / Advanced EV - Technical Documents

Thank you
AdamP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 12:49 AM   #3
Ramjet1007
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

You're welcome!
Ramjet1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:11 PM   #4
jstjohnz
Not Yet Wild

Outstanding! Much appreciated!
jstjohnz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advanced ev, icon, lvtong
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts