lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2022, 07:19 AM   #1
somfas
Gone Wild

Default TC Charger and Zeva EVMS issues

My charger or BMS have been acting up lately. I just noticed that the charger cut off shortly after plugging it in, then it turned itself back on less than a minute later. Then I had a message about input voltage error, then later a message that said the EVMS has stopped. I pulled the 12v fuse to the BMS and let it sit. Plugged it back up and the errors went away. But still the charger will come on, then off. And now, after sitting over night, it never did charge. I am guessing that the charger quit the on and off, and stuff with off. Although, the monitor shows that the pack is charging. Meaning, blue line at the top says "EVMS: charging" However, there is no current and you can hear that the charger is not on. Is that as simple as a bad charger? Or possibly the BMS is bad? Or anything else? I appreciate any help on this. Thanks
somfas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-23-2023, 01:12 PM   #2
somfas
Gone Wild

Default Re: TC Charger and Zeva EVMS issues

Just an update on this one. The clip that holds the CAN bus is broken on my charger and up until now had been working fine. However, that is the issue now - the clip is not held on tight. So, everything working fine, just a loose connection like mentioned in another thread on this topic.
somfas is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium