lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2020, 07:57 PM   #1
tsmith_co
Getting Wild

Default Shock length

So, I’m working through exactly what is going on with the shocks that came on my cart.

Front have:

70324G01
H32200A 2A

The ones in the rear say:

70324G01
H31500A 1A

So, same part number, but (measuring just the shock tube to the beginning of the threads, not the entire overall length) the fronts at 13” and the tears are 11”.

When I got replacements (that’s say same for front and rear” they were the size of the rear shocks (11”)

My issue is that with my lift kit, the fronts are fully extended (the 13”) and the new replacements were too short. This is with cart on the ground and loaded with batts.

So, can anyone else measure their shocks so I can compare length? I’ve got extensions on the way so my shocks aren’t constantly bumping to fully extended with every tiny bump (kit came with 2 for the rear).
tsmith_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO