Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2023, 12:14 AM   #91
SamanthaP0930
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Do not buy from boblay

I am so sorry guys! I am still here, still the owner of a Yamaha garage ornament, the beautiful new controller is still sitting in the same box Scotty shipped it in. Unfortunately the 12 hour shifts kicked into overdrive and the cart has just sat. The snow birds/tourist should start going back home the beginning of March and things slow down. I'm on call this weekend which really just means brace for a 14-16 hour day. The goal is to get the batteries addressed the next weekend (11th/12th).

I will admit though, I didn't realize how much easier it is to work on them when they are completely stripped. There has been a couple times the last few months that I lifted the seat and thought I was going to tinker with it for a couple hours, to which I either hit my elbow or head and likely closed the seat cursing and decided that wasn't going to be my next 2 hours. 🤦*♀️
(For those newer to my cart adventure, I purchase it, brought it home, spent probably total 10 hours getting off stickers, took everything except the motor off the cart and painted every piece. It look like it belonged to Rainbow Brite. All prior trouble shooting was done with only the frame and electrical, no box for the seat, nothing in the front over the dash/frame, no backseat, no roof or windshield. Had NO CLUE how spoiled I was working on everything completely open! So much so I may take everything back off, the few hours it takes to put it back together may be worth getting to everything easier.

I will be back very soon and look forward to having a operating cart!!

Thank you again Scotty for the controller, that's probably one of the nicest things someone I don't know has ever done for me. Thank you!

CartMaster, this guy is rather phenomenal himself, the hours we have spent on this cart and look you're still watching out for me with your email check in's. Even updating you guys during my mia moments. Thank you!

I promise I will be back very soon! You all are a great group! Thank you!

SideWays Sam lol 😆
SamanthaP0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2023, 08:19 PM   #92
Gazoo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Do not buy from boblay

Sideways Sam...LOL. Love it.
Gazoo is offline   Reply With Quote