lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
Dirtyray
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Front Wheel Alignment... How do I do it?

How do I align the front wheels both toe in, toe out, caster, and camber? Sorry for sounding like such a newbie, but my cart has issues. Thanks for all that you have done and help you have given. I am working on it one issue at a time.

I just purchased a 1999 txt electric and I thought drag racing was hard. I'm still having issues with my first ezgo gas cart purchase lol.

I got the new belt and it seems to work a lot better lol! It has more lower end torque. I have already rewired it for key start and idle. Muffler modification and a lift kit have also been done. Probably going to have to put in a spring kit and a clutches to keep the clutch from coming on at idle.

Thank you everyone for the posts and replies they have been really helpful!
Dirtyray is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO