lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing
Hunting and Fishing Post all your hunting and fishing experiences here.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #11
scottginfla
72 volt torque monster

Club Car

Default Re: Prepairing for bow season?

I am a die hard bow hunter, and typically in the woods every day of bow season, but the last few years I have not been able to hunt a private lease, and I have to say I really miss it, so yall say your blessings if you are able to have a place to go and at least sit in the woods and watch the wildlife.

BTW, if ya know a good place close by, in the central Fla area, drop me a line, my son is coming of the age where he really wants to get into hunting, but I can only teach him so much at the house.
scottginfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #12
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Scottg doesn't central fl have gov land. Here in the panhandle, Eglin AFB has a huge area.
I know public land hunting can be tough, but it will get you two out in the woods.
Good luck finding a place.
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #13
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottginfla View Post
I am a die hard bow hunter, and typically in the woods every day of bow season, but the last few years I have not been able to hunt a private lease, and I have to say I really miss it, so yall say your blessings if you are able to have a place to go and at least sit in the woods and watch the wildlife.

BTW, if ya know a good place close by, in the central Fla area, drop me a line, my son is coming of the age where he really wants to get into hunting, but I can only teach him so much at the house.
For sure, I have been lucky; I have about 40 acres of fields and woods just 5 minutes from my house. Lots of big bucks and does every year.

Good luck and I hope you find a place.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #14
scottginfla
72 volt torque monster

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springlake View Post
Scottg doesn't central fl have gov land. Here in the panhandle, Eglin AFB has a huge area.
I know public land hunting can be tough, but it will get you two out in the woods.
Good luck finding a place.
Yea, we have public land, but like you said, it sucks. about 15 years ago,we had a chopping contract up on Eglin AFB, we stayed if I remember in crestview, or another little town more toward the base, man I remember that place is loaded with game.
scottginfla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:43 AM   #15
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

I graduated from Bartow and we went around Auburndale and hunted in the 70's. Also some good hunting around Ocala. There is a Member on here who is from the Auburndale area. Maybe yall can hook up?
Eglin is packing for sure. They really have the pigs now!!
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
KENNETHC
Gone Wild

Yamaha

yes. yes. and yes. i am also in MO. and can not wait to get in the woods. Both of my boys got their first buck last year. i will tell you that is more exciting than me getting one. this will be my daughters first hunt and she cant wait. bow is far better that gun in my opinion.
KENNETHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #17
arcedout
Gone Wild

Club Car

I also get a lot more satisfaction out of seeing my son and daughter harvest a deer!!! I got my bow/rifle rack mocked up here's a pic of what I did I took a shooting rail from a tree stand and bolted it to the supports that connect to the roof structure it's not done yet I will post more pics when finished, the racks came from cabelas the are 4 wheeler handle bar mount type
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (208.8 KB, 0 views)
arcedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #18
KENNETHC
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I need to get pics of my cart and my hunting mods
KENNETHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #19
arcedout
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thumbs up Re: Prepairing for bow season?

Ya you need too get them posted and so does everyone I'd like to see what kinda mods are on hunting carts, I'm planning on painting the roof and structure black on mine and camo wrapping the body but not sure if I'm gonna be able to fit that into my budget b4 season opens up.... I have my stock 36 volt motor up forsale so if that happens I will get the wrap
arcedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #20
Hardkor
Getting Wild

Building my cart now for hunting. Might have it done before end of season lol. My goal the last two years was to help my wife get her 1st buck bowhunting. We just acquired a new lease so this might be the year. Im a die hard bow hunter only myself. Cant get enough of it. I'll post some pics of our rigs soon. Thanks for the thread.

Tapatalked
Hardkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing