lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
brownchristian
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Fair Price & Good Cart

I am brand new to cart ownership. I like this cart and I think this is a good deal but want to make sure. I am looking for a cart for sneaking around the ranch and taking on vacation with the family to get around.

I have a very clean 2002 EZ GO golf cart for sale (36 volt). Runs, drives, and rides great. Bought it to take the kids to school in the mornings but they want to ride their bikes now. It has head lights, tail lights, rear seats, an extended roof, and a full size windshield. Comes with a spare tire, rear view mirror and a charger. Looking for cash but may take trade and cash depending on what you have to offer. Asking $2100.

brownchristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
TRP
Gone Wild

Default Re: Fair Price & Good Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownchristian View Post
I am brand new to cart ownership. I like this cart and I think this is a good deal but want to make sure. I am looking for a cart for sneaking around the ranch and taking on vacation with the family to get around.

I have a very clean 2002 EZ GO golf cart for sale (36 volt). Runs, drives, and rides great. Bought it to take the kids to school in the mornings but they want to ride their bikes now. It has head lights, tail lights, rear seats, an extended roof, and a full size windshield. Comes with a spare tire, rear view mirror and a charger. Looking for cash but may take trade and cash depending on what you have to offer. Asking $2100.

I'm confused. Are you selling or buying? Your post reads like you're doing both.

Ted
TRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
brownchristian
Gone Wild
Club Car

I am buying. I posted the words of the seller in my post.
brownchristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
TxPowderCoater
Getting Wild

depending on battery age, it sounds like a good deal.
although, I also have a 36 volt ezgo, its a 90 marathon and its great for tooling around the property but to really go anywhere its a dog and seems to lose power pretty quick. I have a 3" lift and 22" tires and brand new continental batteries. they hold a charge all dy and good for zipping around the farm but the onroad useage sucks as it feels like it loses zip fairly quickly on long rides but short rides works great and has plenty of power.
TxPowderCoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
TRP
Gone Wild

So TX, are you suggesting he look for a different cart? Gas? more Voltage?

From what I've read, electric carts are good for daily usage. If you're not going to use it daily, it may be more advantageous to get a gas cart.

T
TRP is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO