Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2012, 04:09 AM   #1
B.B.
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 Club Car Gas Precedent FS

Although I am a newbie with very few posts, I have been lurking here for 6+ months, trying to decide the type cart I want to build. In the meantime, I had the opportunity to purchase this 2013 Club Car Gas Precedent Gold Standard.

Since I do a lot of traveling and camping, I have realized the gas cart is not accepted in most RV campgrounds. I have since purchased the same cart from Club Car in the 48V electric version and have no need for the gas cart, therefore, I am selling it at a loss to move it out.........

This cart has virtually "0" miles on it and "0" hours on the clock.

Willing to trade/barter for the right Customized, Go-Fast DS cart.

Will sell for $6,900.00. This is about $2,000.00 under the going price for this cart currently equipped. The local dealers cannot even get the 2013 Gold Standards yet.

Please PM me if you are interested in buying, or have a highly customized DS cart for trade. I am in Central Florida. Thank you. BB

This is my current electric Precedent, however looking to go over to the DS model......

B.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

Default Re: 2013 Club Car Gas Precedent FS

Nice looking carts! Good luck with the sale of them,any reason why you want to get rid of the electric precedent for a DS?
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
B.B.
Not Yet Wild

Thanks....The electric cart will be no problem to sell, I already have 3 folks that want it when the time comes! The gas cart however is kind of pricey.....

In 2008, Precedent was manufactured using some IQ controllers, some were using Excel controllers. Mine has the Excel controller......PH in the S/N instead of PQ.....

From this moment on, all Precedents will be using the Excel controllers. You cannot do much to these carts as far as motor or controller upgrades. Alltrax, nor anyone else has not (to my knowledge, I would love to be wrong!) made an aftermarket unit for the Excel wiring. The MCOR wiring harness has resistors built into the harness for the Excel controller. It can be converted, but on a brand new cart, I would just a soon change over to a series cart, or an IQ style shunt cart.

I like the way the DS looks. Many more aftermarket parts available for custom builds.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

I'm sure you will sell both carts as they are sweet looking carts and already customized..Thanks for the info on the Precedent I'm gonna have to checkout which my cart to is..I also like the DS body style, I have a 98 CC gaser I have been thinking about customizing but just haven't done anything with it yet
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #5
B.B.
Not Yet Wild

WOW 151 views and not a single question.......I guess the Precedent is a dud !!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
CRK
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.B. View Post
Please PM me if you are interested in buying, or have a highly customized DS cart for trade. I am in Central Florida. Thank you. BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.B. View Post
WOW 151 views and not a single question.......I guess the Precedent is a dud !!

Ummmmmmmm You did say, "highly customized DS cart for trade" Riiiiiggggghhtttt? "And not a single question...."

Check my sig for a custom "one off" CC DS like no other

Ill trade you straight across for either of your carts

Bump

I had to do it... good luck with sale those are some very nice carts!!
CRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

most people here are cheap (me included). that is a lot for a gas cart. since the serial number says remanufactured, I wonder what year that cart started out as? surely it can't be a new 2013?

good luck with the sale!!!
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
B.B.
Not Yet Wild

Well 4verticle, it is a 2013 Gold Standard, the frame was originally a 2010. That means it is a re-manufactured cart by Club Car factory E to G with a bumper to bumper 2 year warranty by Club Car. In order to meet emission standards, the cart is re-manufactured and assigned a Gold Standard S/N. Many manufactures are doing this now to get under the EPA radar. It carries a different set of rules in many circumstances.

You probably are correct, it is a lot I guess, but I thought I would throw it up here in case someone wanted the jump on the 2013 release of Gold Standards......

If you knew anything about the Club Car Gold Standard program, you would know the only item required for the manufacture to re-use is the frame itself. Outside of the aluminum frame, ALL other components including the engine, rear end, axles, bearings, steering box, tie rods, brakes, brake components, seats, roof, steering wheel, yes and even the lugnuts are new.

The gas 2013 Gold Standards in stock form list for $8775.00 The price list isn't officially been released yet.

But thank you for your opinion of it being overpriced, and thank you for the good luck wish, I may need it!! That is the beauty of not having to sell it.

I have already acquired my DS cart and it is now a work in progress.....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts