lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing
Hunting and Fishing Post all your hunting and fishing experiences here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2013, 03:48 AM   #1
arcedout
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Prepairing for bow season?

Bow season is just around the corner, it opens the 15th of September in Missouri. Me and a couple guys went out last sunday and started clearing trails that had blown over trees on the private ground we hunt, this also was appreciated by the land owner who is not a hunter. He retired recently and normally this was something he took care of but we will from now on. Also we brush hogged the trails that was growing over and put out salt blocks and mineral blocks in several spots and soon will be putting out feeders. This was the first trip out there with my cart and I was able too see how good it will get around since I built it primarily for deer hunting. I'm impressed with how good it got around the woods with the weak stock motor turning the 26" tires but will be much happier I'm sure once my Plum Quick motor arrives. We are going back friday to put out more salt and mineral blocks I get from a feed store, there 50lb blocks and the cost is only 5$ a piece so I'm planning on doing this for years too come, also on this trip we will be checking stands, moving a couple, and cutting shooting lanes. Last year I missed a nice buck due too lack of preperation and that will not happen again. So what are ya'll doing too get ready for deer season 2013? Lets get a good thread going here and hopfully everyone will have some good pics to post this season
arcedout is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing