lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2019, 05:26 PM   #1
Matt_Man_282
Not Yet Wild

Default Fair Price For This Cart?

Hi All,

I have been keeping an eye out for an inexpensive yet in decent shape cart for the past few months. I had yet to find anything in my price range until today that is. My local Cart store has a consignment as is asking about $2k for it. It seems to be in pretty good condition for something made in 1997. All I know is that it's a 1997 and its a 48v Club Car. They have put brand new batteries in it and are putting a decent pair of pre-owned tires on the back. The current ones back there are bald. And they are going to update the windshield bracket things that holds it on. Do you guys think $2k is a fair price for this? It seems pretty nice for what it is but it IS pretty old. I appreciate any thoughts or suggestions. We are just wanting a cart to ride our two little kids around the neighborhood and to the pool so Id really hate to purchase an overpriced and old moneypit.

Last edited by Matt_Man_282; 07-18-2019 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Added embedded photos.
Matt_Man_282 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car