lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2018, 03:59 PM   #21
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Navitas for a 2010 RXV questions

Hmm, I broke or replaced my phone, now no golf cart? I'll pass on that "feature".
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2018, 04:06 PM   #22
Oscarezgo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

There is a degree of control for the end user via the Bluetooth. From what I have ween, there is massive control for the dealer/technician/Navitas Engineers plus new version download and diagnostic upload to service folks.

No to using Bluetooth to lock down. The OTF, on the other hand, has a lock so you can lock down the max speed, access or regen 'for the kids/grandkids to play' if you get my drift.
Oscarezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:16 PM   #23
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Hmm, I broke or replaced my phone, now no golf cart? I'll pass on that "feature".
Yea, didn't think through that very well
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:18 PM   #24
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarezgo View Post
There is a degree of control for the end user via the Bluetooth. From what I have ween, there is massive control for the dealer/technician/Navitas Engineers plus new version download and diagnostic upload to service folks.

No to using Bluetooth to lock down. The OTF, on the other hand, has a lock so you can lock down the max speed, access or regen 'for the kids/grandkids to play' if you get my drift.
Thanks!!

So, so far you are a pleased?
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:54 PM   #25
Cash747
Not Yet Wild

As the Navitas sales guy... Yes, you can lock cart via Bluetooth.
If you break or lose your phone just install the APP on someone else’s phone and log in…. You will have to remember your password.

Or choose to not use the lock feature.

As is the case with all APPs… They are in flux, We will always be open to changing something if the case is made.

If you have more questions just ask.
Cash747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:05 PM   #26
Oscarezgo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernal View Post
Thanks!!

So, so far you are a pleased?
'Am I pleased' you ask? See the smile on your dog. Put my face behind him/her. That's me:thumb:

Just can't wait for the muddy trails in the spring to figure out how many gallons of detergent I'll need for my clothes OR maybe I should just spring for some fender flares!
Oscarezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:35 PM   #27
andrewuk311
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernal View Post
andrew, There might be a fair amount of interest in your experience. Might be best for future readers to start a new thread if you are so inclined. Documentation of your install would be greatly appreciated by present and future members, I'm sure. Of interest will be: ease of installation and any complications, performance compared to stock controller, phone app capabilities, etc.
We also hope you don't install this and then leave us. Maybe you could check in from time to time months or even years down the road to let us know how its going. You might find something after living with it for a time that surprises you.
New thread created here: http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ml#post1471977
andrewuk311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 09:18 AM   #28
Steve390Gold
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltintexas View Post
I was in discussions with the Navitas distributor a few weeks ago and their controller for the danaher controller was not yet working. He was in Austin and he was the beta tester for that model. does anyone know if they are actually selling them yet? The guy I talked to didn't have final price but he thought they'd be over $1k.
I have a navitas for my 2012 which had a danaher controller. Works amazingly well!!
Steve390Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO