lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2020, 05:29 PM   #1
tadpole421
Not Yet Wild

Default HELP! My stealth apache will go in reverse but not forward!

I have a 2011 Stealth Apache XR 64V and everything was working right until a friend backed it into a vehicle and after that it would only go into reverse and it won't go forward. I checked all my connections and everything seemed fine. i swapped over the forward and reverse wires on the forward and reverse switch and it didn't change anything. And I also swapped the blue and orange/white wires that go to the solenoid that controls the forward and reverse from the switch and it still didn't fix it. I do have a new solenoid in so that should be good... what am I missing???
tadpole421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-24-2022, 10:05 AM   #2
GoatRiderFL&T
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: HELP! My stealth apache will go in reverse but not forward!

Where can I find a trouble shooting manual for my Stealth 64 volt not going forward but will go in reverse.
GoatRiderFL&T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:12 AM   #3
minimac
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadpole421 View Post
I have a 2011 Stealth Apache XR 64V and everything was working right until a friend backed it into a vehicle and after that it would only go into reverse and it won't go forward. I checked all my connections and everything seemed fine. i swapped over the forward and reverse wires on the forward and reverse switch and it didn't change anything. And I also swapped the blue and orange/white wires that go to the solenoid that controls the forward and reverse from the switch and it still didn't fix it. I do have a new solenoid in so that should be good... what am I missing???
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatRiderFL&T View Post
Where can I find a trouble shooting manual for my Stealth 64 volt not going forward but will go in reverse.

Apparently, you're both missing right forum.
minimac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 06:07 PM   #4
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

They are in the right forum. They are essentially Club Car 4X4 conversions.

They are series carts with reversing contactors. Since it works in reverse, the problem must be in the reversing contactor or the F/R switch.

Here is a diagram that might help:

(That's about all I know about the Stealth...and it's probably wrong!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Stealth Wiring.PDF (38.4 KB, 0 views)
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car