lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2019, 01:57 PM   #21
Stian222
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Cheap Lithium battery replacement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Have You not noticed the two extra cables coming off the batteries?

I guess You don't have any documentation for those batteries.

As long as you are separately charging the batteries using individual 12v chargers for each battery, there is no problem.

When you connect more than one battery in series on a charger, the internal BMS in each battery needs to communicate with the other batteries so they know when to shunt current around the battery or terminate the charge (go open circuit).

You are supposed to daisy chain the batteries using the RS-485 bus cable in each battery, the first and last batteries only use one of the cables (either one works as they are internally connected in parallel).

Sweet! Yeah I didn’t get any documentation with these batteries. I didn’t know those were meant for connecting the batteries to each other. I thought they were something to do with the hospital carts that they came out of. It makes sense since there is a male and female on each one. Thanks so much for taking the time to look it over and patiently explain. I’ll go do that now. Cheers!
Stian222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-08-2019, 02:46 PM   #22
Stian222
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Where these bats come from.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 85B8BDF4-DFF4-4C08-8B2C-83F9852E178B.jpg (46.2 KB, 0 views)
Stian222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:07 PM   #23
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stian222 View Post
Where these bats come from.
COW
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 12:38 PM   #24
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPW View Post
COW
Nurse friend was having a time dealing with a COW. Was complaining a little too loud. This darned COW won't cooperate! This COW is so frustrating! This COW.....

Well there was a rather large female patient in the room beside the Computer On Wheels and didn't know COW meant the terminal... Now they are not allowed to call them COW anymore.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 02:05 PM   #25
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronsonj View Post
Nurse friend was having a time dealing with a COW. Was complaining a little too loud. This darned COW won't cooperate! This COW is so frustrating! This COW.....

Well there was a rather large female patient in the room beside the Computer On Wheels and didn't know COW meant the terminal... Now they are not allowed to call them COW anymore.

Yeah, when I worked in the hospital, and only around people I knew personally, I would always mention something to effect of "Man! Wouldya look at that COW!" while I was mentoring students. You should've seen some of the student's reactions when said friend(s) were standing near the terminals.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:23 PM   #26
stevenmicahchristian
Not Yet Wild

Hello guys. I just purchased Valence four U1-12RT u-charge Lithium batteries. I want to try to convert my 48v. I could really use some guidance. Does any know the proper way to set it up? Can I use my Club Car 48v charger?
stevenmicahchristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:13 AM   #27
kofifi
Getting Wild

any updates from either of the guys who did this??
kofifi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batteries, lithium, replace, swap, upgrade
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car