lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2019, 03:02 PM   #11
Stoner99
Getting Wild

Default Re: Above Head Storage thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
TahoeDawgZ71, Is that not the same unit as the Onward OEM Select Overhead Storage accessory?
Sergio I saw that one time also but I didn't know if it would fit a precedent roof? I did t know what difference was? They look almost identical to me..
Stoner99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-18-2019, 11:26 PM   #12
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
TahoeDawgZ71, Is that not the same unit as the Onward OEM Select Overhead Storage accessory?
I'm not sure. I've never seen one on an Onward. If it has the GPS screen in the middle, it's probably the same.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:27 PM   #13
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyAbear View Post
How much for 1 shipped to 70719? Will they fit a 2007 DS?
They are molded for the Precedent top. They will not fit a DS.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:27 PM   #14
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

For those interested in pricing, contact me privately.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:23 PM   #15
hunter99
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
I'm not sure. I've never seen one on an Onward. If it has the GPS screen in the middle, it's probably the same.
It's the same console as I have one in my cart. If you are not mounting a screen Club Car has a part that goes where the GPS was that has storage. Sergio, the one you are referring to is that same one. It's kind of a neat part as in the the structure in front of the baskets is plenty of room to run cables. THe way it's designed you will not see them either.

Took the Family to Disney last summer and some jackass swiped one of the baskets when we left the cart in the cart parking. Luckily they are cheap to replace unlike some of the Club Car accessories.
hunter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:24 AM   #16
scmoose
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter99 View Post
It's the same console as I have one in my cart. If you are not mounting a screen Club Car has a part that goes where the GPS was that has storage. Sergio, the one you are referring to is that same one. It's kind of a neat part as in the the structure in front of the baskets is plenty of room to run cables. THe way it's designed you will not see them either.

Took the Family to Disney last summer and some jackass swiped one of the baskets when we left the cart in the cart parking. Luckily they are cheap to replace unlike some of the Club Car accessories.
Im interested in the storage compartment that goes where the gps screen was. I have that overhead rack but have a rear view mirror mounted where the gps screen was. Do you have a part number or picture of it.
scmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:21 PM   #17
hunter99
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
Im interested in the storage compartment that goes where the gps screen was. I have that overhead rack but have a rear view mirror mounted where the gps screen was. Do you have a part number or picture of it.
Here you go. There are 2 part numbers. One for the main piece and one for the edge of the storage.

- Main part 47581131001
- What they call the closeout or edge 47581132001

overhead storage.jpg
hunter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:26 PM   #18
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter99 View Post
Here you go. There are 2 part numbers. One for the main piece and one for the edge of the storage.

- Main part 47581131001
- What they call the closeout or edge 47581132001

Attachment 184941
Are you sure this attachment will fit the Visage console? The console pictured in your photo appears to be the Onward console, and I'm thinking it's different. The Onward console is shown on the Club Car website installed on a DoubleTake 4 passenger top, so I'm not sure it will even fit on a factory top. I've been trying to get some clarification from Club Car on this for weeks now to no avail.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:44 AM   #19
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

So, after comparing various parts catalogs, it looked as if the Onward Overhead Storage kit (p/n 4758282201) is what I am looking for and that it might fit my 2014 Precedent...

David at Revolution Golf Carts ordered me one to try out. I received it yesterday and couldn't wait to try to install it. It bolted right up and fit perfectly!

It actually seems like it is better made than I thought it would be, and includes some nice features such as a couple of screw bosses that can be used to secure the baskets from being stolen. I also glued some foam down in the center section as that will be a perfect place for sunglasses, etc. There are a lot of little channels that are nice places to hide my bluetooth receiver and wiring for my interior lights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg storage.jpg (1,014.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg drawing.jpg (324.0 KB, 0 views)
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:20 AM   #20
scmoose
Gone Wild

So did you order the entire overhead console, or just the center insert? That looks sharp and I would like to add that insert to my precedent overhead console.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
scmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car