lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2021, 02:35 PM   #1
Mitchshephard
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2022 L6 lithium turn signal

Have purchased a turn signal kit for my 2022 Ezgo L6 lithium . I bought the kit from the dealership and they assured me everything was in the kit . The one thing I’m missing is the wires to plug into the front turn signal . The owner of the company assured me that the wires are tied up somewhere under the cowl . I’ve looked everywhere and don’t see them anywhere . Am I missing something ? Are they hidden inside the wire loom ? I would think they would exit the wire loom where the headlight wires exit . Do they sell separate pigtails for the blinker lights ? Please help Ezgo dealer is butt hole
Mitchshephard is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-16-2021, 03:00 PM   #2
Scott quail
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2022 L6 lithium turn signal

There is no wire for the turn signal light. Its in the headlight. Get it wire up and hit the turn signal. Should flash in the headlight.
Scott quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 03:14 PM   #3
Mitchshephard
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

No crap ! You my friend are a genius . I was so caught up in the empty amber lens next to the headlight . I put a bulb in and never found the wire . Why would they put that amber lens with a socket next to the headlight and not use it ? Oh well problem solved . Just $40 extra wasted . Wish I would have actually stood in front of cart and checked . Never thought to because I thought they weren’t wired . Idiot moment! Thanks my friend !
Mitchshephard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 04:44 AM   #4
JasonW
Not Yet Wild

Are you sure about that? I have a 2021 with turn signals and both my amber and rear red brake lights flash.
JasonW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 11:10 AM   #5
Scott quail
Gone Wild

it changed in the 2022s. New headlight. in the 2021s they still have the amber turn signal bulb. in the 2022s they usually have a piece of tape over the hole. Its the same assembly but yes, its a wasted hole.
Scott quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO