Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
chuddly
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Lifted custom long travel G1 for sale

Im selling my G1 (moving on to a kawasaki mule for the 4wd). I have rebuilt or reworked almost everything on this cart. I rebuilt the engine a little over a year ago and i put a "power spring" in it at that time also. I built my own suspension with honda 400ex shocks on all 4 corners and new 10" black wheels with 22" Sahara classic tires. I als have a winch on it (hidden up under the front end). The suspension will flex a TON yet it is very stable due to the fact that i widened it with the suspensioin and the wheels. Its painted up like a army jeep with a nice base coat/clear coat paint. It runs great and will top out around 25mph. The back has a hinged wood bed so it can be folded down to carry more and flipped up so somone can sit on it. It also has a ball on it for pulling trailers around. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am located south west of indianapolis. I would like to get $2200 out of it even though i have far more than that in it. But feel free to make an offer.

P.S. the body and the paint are not perfect....it has a few nicks and chips from normal use. Just wanted everyone to know so people arent expecting something else.
buggie1.jpg

buggie2.jpg
chuddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
chuddly
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Lifted custom long travel G1 for sale

bump and more pictures here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...%3AMESELX%3AIT
chuddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts