lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-27-2019, 03:13 PM   #1
Kurtgregg
Not Yet Wild

Default Power loss or no power at all

Have a 2014 CC precedent with a 6” lift and large tires. Having issues where I Have very little power or sometimes no power at all. Batteries appear to be fine and were reportedly replaced in 2016. I have noticed that when i plug something into the USB it bucks like its running out of power. Shop can’t figure it out. Would love some help
Kurtgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-28-2019, 06:49 AM   #2
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Power loss or no power at all

If you can give some readings on your batteries that would help with diagnosing. The more information the better. Total pack voltage as well as individual. The gurus on here will be able to help you get it figured out.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:33 PM   #3
Kurtgregg
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, Spoke to Mr.Hicks at revolution golf carts, has been very helpfull. Checked the speed sensor, no problems there. Next was voltage, fully charged got about 49.5, drove up a hill and dropped to 37. failed to mention that I am an idiot and never checked the water in the batteries from the time I bought it in May. Just checked, bone dry, took 3.5 gallons of distilled. Might be the issue.
Kurtgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 09:18 AM   #4
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Mr. Hicks is the CC guru! He is truly awesome at taking time to help and solve problems! I, as well as many others on here highly recommend him for any needs on CCs!

Yeah, sounds like those batteries, at best, are on borrowed time.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
low power, no power to climb
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!