lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2017, 10:17 AM   #1
fastlanehouston
Not Yet Wild

Default Calibration for Curtis Controller 2013 Precedent

Gents- thank you in advance for any help. I am working on a 2013 Club Car Precedent purchased from a friend. It has a Curtis "dealer level" programmer- I believe 13xx series. I apologize if this topic has been covered to death I am brand new to forum. Previous owner drank too much lol and the calibration on this cart is out in left field. I have studied the Curtis PDF but I am in over my head. My question is this- can I purchase a calibration for my cart that can be emailed or is there a step by step guide for calibrating Carts with the Curtis? Thanks again!
fastlanehouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
mjroman20
Gone Wild

Default Re: Calibration for Curtis Controller 2013 Precedent

If you are referring to the current limits the actual current calibration settings on Curtis units are factory level. (2 steps above dealer). This can normally only be done by Curtis or a Curtis authorized dealer/repair center.

Assuming this is a 1510/1515 controller, the throttle deadbands are also factory level.

What issue is the cart having specifically?
mjroman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:49 PM   #3
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

fastlanehouston, you hit the jackpot.... Listen to mjroman20. You couldn't have found anybody better to help you than him...
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:59 PM   #4
fastlanehouston
Not Yet Wild

MJRoman- the controller is a 1313 Curtis. The cart has a super sensitive throttle and goes dead about 30 percent down. This is a Mustang body Cart- owner says it will go 30mph plus. I would love to pay someone to walk me though the parameters. Thanks for the response.
fastlanehouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #5
mjroman20
Gone Wild

1313 is the handset model. -4401 I think specifically is dealer. What about the motor controller model number? If you can't see the label, plug the handset in; then on the main screen hit 'system info' it should be the first line.
mjroman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car