lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2019, 09:06 PM   #1
Newbuggyboy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Any interest in a Florida meet

Is there any interest.

I have been calling dragstrips here in Florida. Apparently the Lakeland one is closed. I have only been able to leave messages for Showtine in Clearwater.

I was thinking of a cart show contest. Where maybe some track people can judge the cars.

Anyone who wants to run the quarter, have at it. I thought what I remember was each contestant runs trails and those are used to calculate a handicap. (So if your twice as fast as me I'll start at the 8th mile mark. You go from the start. They also compare your times to make sure there was no sandbagging.)

I don't know they would let us use the track for free. So it might be a split cost.

Or does anyone else know of like a 4th of parade we can do a show at. Or and old abandoned area to use. Or another suggestion
Newbuggyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride