lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #1
ridged43
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Best place to find Parts

I can find a few parts here and a few parts there. The diode is the hard to find item. Went bad and wiped out my Accelerator switch. Is there anyone I can order from online reasonable priced that might have:

Diode for solenoid. For Club Car 36V DS electric 2004 model.

Three terminal micro switch. For Club Car DS 2004 Model (Accelerator V-Glide Microswitch)

Two terminal micro switch. For Club Car DS 2004 Model 36-volt. (F/R Anti-Arc Switch)

36-volt, 4 terminal, #120 series solenoid

Any help is appreciated. If you have these parts, shoot me an email. Need them soon, neices cart is down.
ridged43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Best place to find Parts

There are several sponsors for this site that have each and every one of those items for sale.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
ridged43
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
There are several sponsors for this site that have each and every one of those items for sale.
Can you tell me the AMP rating for the diode that goes across the small terminals on the 36V solenoid? The solenoid is the White Rodgers tower style. I can find a diode but not sure if it's the right one.
I see a 1 AMP a 3 AMP and another that doesn't list the AMP rating. Not sure which to buy.

Thanks..
ridged43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridged43 View Post
Can you tell me the AMP rating for the diode that goes across the small terminals on the 36V solenoid? The solenoid is the White Rodgers tower style. I can find a diode but not sure if it's the right one.
I see a 1 AMP a 3 AMP and another that doesn't list the AMP rating. Not sure which to buy.

Thanks..
Sorry, I'm not sure. I'd have to check one with an ohm meter. Don't have one handy at the moment.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
greg-g
Gone Wild

Tahoe how do you check a diodes amp rating with a ohm meter ?? that would be real handy way to check some loose ones i have laying around.
greg-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #6
big nd fan
Not Yet Wild

Some meters have a diode mode. If not, put it on ohms (upside down horseshoe) and you will get a reading one way and should not get a reading the other way. If you get a reading both ways or no way, the diode is bad.
big nd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car