lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
jlmurphy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 1999 CC Regen 2 With FSIP 503 need help

I just up graded my CC with a 500 amp FSIP and new batterys. The cart has not preformed much better than my stock controller. But I do understand cycles on batterys and it has gotten a little better. Last night I drove the cart about 6 miles. Got home and put batterys on charge. Today I pushed it out of my shop 10 feet and switched it to run from tow and turned the key on put it in reverse and no beep no movement no click nothing. Checked battery voltage it was 51.34. Pushed it in the shop and pluged in the charger it took a few seconds for the charger to come on and the charge worked its way down in just a few moments unplugged the charge and still nothing. What next.
jlmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-07-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
jlmurphy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1999 CC Regen 2 With FSIP 503 need help

I also turned the cart on and tried to push it the brake does not try to come on no click no noise.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #3
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Hey Jim, long time no see! I bet you have a bunch of beach front at Teledo Bend this year! Man, could be a bunch of things. Your tow/run could have gone bad. No solenoid click could be a bad micro switch or solenoid went out. Did you jack up the rearend and jump the solenoid and see if it would go? Are there any warning lights blinking on the controller when you try it? Did you see if there was power at the solenoid?
Colbyntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
jlmurphy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Unhappy Re: 1999 CC Regen 2 With FSIP 503 need help

Thanks Colby, Yes I need the car to ride on the Lake for there is more land than water. Talk to the factory checked all voltages for him and he said send in the controler. The bad thing is its my Deer lease machine. I will putting the factory 220 amp back in.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
jlmurphy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Pulled 500 AMP contoller and installed stock controller and selonoid. Back on the road.Will send in 500.Amp tomorrow.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car