lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-02-2007, 07:31 AM   #21
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: Is this normal?

I DON'T KNOW if you can do that on the fly...ie while moving under power but Yes you can do that. I would not do it under power. The controller may have to "boot" in the mode its wired for. If it were me I would only switch modes while the key was off ... press the pedal a few times to discharge the capacitors in the controller ... switch it ... turn the key back on and go.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-02-2007, 07:46 AM   #22
gamer1
Getting Wild

Great that makes me very happy. I wont have any reason to switch under power. I will use it on certain golf courses here that have very steep hills. The freedom chip works well when I drive to the golf course as its about a mile and has long downgrades. The all terrain (as you already know) holds me back to a snails pace going down hill. It takes for ever but on the course with the real steep hills the all terrain is great. I can book going down hill with the freedom chip. Thanks for the help.
gamer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #23
ttrmarian
Not Yet Wild

help please my how quartz controller curtis 1233/27 no work
ttrmarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO