lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
rons
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Looking at installing a pds speed and torque switch?

Hi i am thinking of installing a speed switch on my pds cart i like the idea of being able to switch between the two options high speed and torque modes curently i can only find this on e bay for $53.00 and free shipping. I was just wondering if anyone is using this and if i can find it for less.

It Will However let you shift from the Red Chip performance to the Blue Chip Performance on the fly without having to change chips.

The On The Fly 2 Speed Harness Has a HI / LOW and the TOW functions so switching modes is a simple flip of the switch. As you switch from HI to LOW you pass through TOW. This can be done sitting still or on the move. When sitting still you simply flip the switch to what ever speed you want. While moving simply remove your foot from the accelerator, flip the switch to the other speed and reapply the accelerator within two seconds. Your cart will now be in the new mode. Putting the Switch in TOW while Driving will allow the cart to Free Roll. ( Use caution if using Free Roll on any form of Hilly Condition)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZGO-Speed-C...item3ccf643e09
rons is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO