lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
02FLHRSEI
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Cool Charger Test Question

I bought a used '96 TXT standard. I knew the batteries were useless when I bought it and also bought a set of new ones.
I have a multi-tester, but I do not have faith that this will tell me enough about the chargers operating condition. I did open the charger up, cleaned it and inspected it for obvious problems and found none.
Is there a test that I can perform on the 36VPowerwise charger that came with it to ensure that it will work properly and not damage the new batteries? Will I need to take it somewhere to have it checked out?
02FLHRSEI is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO