lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
metalhead
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 98 ezgo charge meter not showing actual charge

hey, i just took my cart in for a check up on the meter because it showed it wasnt fully charged. the meter isnt showing a full charge, it is fluxuating between empty and 1 bar left even though i charege it every nite for atleast 8 hours. the charger itself is in perfect condition so it isnt the charger that isnt working. when i took it in they replaced the charge meter and it still isnt working. since they couldnt fix it i thought i would give it a try on my own seeing as they couldnt do it. what i really need is either someone who has some idea on how to do this, or a diagram of the electrical system.

you can either post here or email me at: zombor0@yahoo.com

thanks
metalhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO