lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default replacement Ignitor $20.00

I have in the past mentioned getting ignitors from older weedeaters, chainsaws or blowers and such from yard sales or where ever.
This is an aftermarket conversion kit ignitor that I use to trouble shoot problems with.
I have one with two 10" wires and Alligator clips. Unplug your lead from points/condenser or questionable stock ignitor and clip to one lead, clip other to ground to test.
I have also used them on everything from Briggs singles and twins to weedeaters, any engine with points or other type of ignitor can be converted with this kit.
I don't sell them, got no association with them other than I use it and it's cheap. Just wanted to pass it along as an alternative to the OEM ones.

crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car