lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2019, 08:50 PM   #1
robg9669@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

Default Transaxle housing leaking fluid 2014 Drive

I'm new to golf carts and to this forum. Hoping someone and give some much needed information. My cart is leaking fluid from the drivers side rear axle housing. Right where the axle shaft comes out of the housing there is a bearing and a snap ring. At first I thought it was seeping from around that area but found it leaking from what looks like a weep hole directly underneath in the housing itself. I've looked at parts diagrams and only see a bearing listed but no seal. I don't want to tear into foolishly so I'm hoping that someone here can advise on what to do.
robg9669@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha