Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #11
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 72v ezgo txt, jakes long travel, bright red paint, NEW. Cost for parts only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninershawn2418 View Post
Hey Sportscoupe how fast does it go
Forgot to mention that. It goes 28mph and is very, very steady on-road. Best handling cart I've ever had (so far).
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #12
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Re: 72v ezgo txt, jakes long travel, bright red paint, NEW. Cost for parts only!

One more question for those interested and cause I didn't see it in the build or here:

What kind of range?
Old 05-13-2014, 04:04 AM   #13
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I haven't done a range check yet because I just finished breaking-in the batteries. Brand new batteries have only 75% capacity when new until broken-in and you are limited to 25% discharge during the break-in process. I expect 20+ miles easily without going past 50% discharge.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:10 AM   #14
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Here's the dyno sheet from D&D on this motor. It has 17.8 HP peak and put down 70 ftlb torque. The medium speed gears and 72v are the only things getting speed out of this high torque motor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ES-5E 72V0001 cropped.jpg (236.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 29.jpg (283.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-13-2014, 06:35 AM   #15
caokgafamily
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sport you should put it on Atlanta CL.
Steve
Old 05-13-2014, 07:53 AM   #16
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I've got it on several CL's. If I sell through BGW a percentage of the sale will be donated to BGW.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #17
ducmons
Not Yet Wild

A question. What is the net lift of a long travel set up you have?
I was going to build something, but this is sweet. I have a height restriction though, hence the question.

I'm assuming there are companies that ship golf carts?
(sorry if these are n-b questions)
Old 05-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #18
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The lift is adjustable from 4-8 inches in front. I have it set at 6" right now. The rear is a block, fixed height (6" lift).

There are shippers that handle golf carts. Member ninershawn2418 bought a cart from me last year and had it shipped. He may be able to answer specific questions if you message him. Otherwise I would post in the ezgo section with a new thread inquiring about shipping options cross country. I'm sure you will get good advice from this good group of members.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:05 PM   #19
ducmons
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
The lift is adjustable from 4-8 inches in front. I have it set at 6" right now. The rear is a block, fixed height (6" lift).

There are shippers that handle golf carts. Member ninershawn2418 bought a cart from me last year and had it shipped. He may be able to answer specific questions if you message him. Otherwise I would post in the ezgo section with a new thread inquiring about shipping options cross country. I'm sure you will get good advice from this good group of members.
Thanks. I'm picking up toy hauler in a few days, and will have exact height limits, from what I've heard from others, 6" is max (depending on tires). So this may be close. I'll keep you posted. I'll message ninershawn meanwhile.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #20
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

You could always let the air out of the tires to gain a couple inches then air back up once you are unloaded.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts