lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
repeat2773
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Default 75 Cushman wiring problem

I just got a 75 cushman model# 898110-7511 and have been working on the wiring. It ran when i got it. Now that I replaced some batteries and changed some wires...nothing. It does make a buzzing sound when the key is on and the break is set...and I hit the gas, but it does not move when its put into gear. Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram? Any help is appreciated.
repeat2773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 75 Cushman wiring problem

There are some here at vintagegolfcart.com
http://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com/...ategory=100012

I was looking myself for a combo1
898204-7510 which is close to yours./ Mine is 4 passenger 1975 model cart. I found somewhere there were less than 300 of this model cart made. ANyway I am charged with making it run after somebody tried all manner of creative wiring and burnt a few wires up.... Although no diagram was exact I took the 2 from the middle of the page they look close enough to give me what I need. Good Luck.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
repeat2773
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Thank you for the hint. I will take a look at what youve got. Its starting to look like I am going to have to do something similar, good luck with your project.
repeat2773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 08:45 PM   #4
Davecanyonlake
Not Yet Wild

Angry Re: 75 Cushman wiring problem

I have a cart with the same serial number and have not been able to find the correct wiring diagram. I thought mine was a 1968-1974 golfster or GC400 but have nothing to back that statement up. I have owned it for 20 years but it has been in storage and needs a lot of TLC so any help would be greatly appreciated I should add that I did just put in a remanufactured motor 5BC48JB500E cushman 882284
Davecanyonlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #5
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Attached is a manual for your cart. The wiring diagram is in it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cushman (1).pdf (6.57 MB, 0 views)
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:35 PM   #6
ThreeCW
Gone Wild

Cushman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davecanyonlake View Post
I have a cart with the same serial number and have not been able to find the correct wiring diagram. I thought mine was a 1968-1974 golfster or GC400 but have nothing to back that statement up.
What is your cart model number?

If you have a Cushman model 898110-7510, that should be a 1975 Golfster, 36V, GC-400 as shown on page 16 of the attached Cushman Identification Guide.

As ScottyB mentioned in his post from 2011, there are some Cushman wiring diagrams on the link that he posted above.

The wiring diagrams on that website look pretty close (or perhaps the same) at the ones in the manual posted by Lochlin above.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cushman Identification No 17.pdf (5.29 MB, 0 views)
ThreeCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts