lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2020, 12:06 AM   #11
Ironman_83
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Par car summit motor

Thanks, haha mine are crossed to. Any idea on a price for a new or used sevcon? Also How many amps is my controller?
Ironman_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-10-2020, 05:56 PM   #12
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

List is $1203.64 but 20% off thru 4/1. Still expensive though. Standard is 400a but can be programmed to 500a
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 02:19 AM   #13
Ironman_83
Not Yet Wild

So I finally got around to installing my home rebuilt motor and new solenoid. Its Alive muahahah!! I have tried the hi low switch and it dosen't seem to make a difference in speed. Though reverse is definitely slower than forward. Gonna see if I'm getting up to 18mph with a gos to be sure. Now to figure out why I have no lights,horn,turns, brake light nothing. The switches don't even Light up. I have checked and replaced 3 fuses under cart. There is power at that point 26v that is. I have a small white round fuse holder near the batteries with a missing fuse. Is this a positive 26v as well? I tried energizing the wire and it arcs like its grounded.. would love a wiring schematic with numbered wire key. But hey beggars cant be choosers. haha thanks for all the help
Old 05-01-2020, 09:59 PM   #14
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

What is the year of the vehicle, or the VIN? A couple different harnesses were used so want to make sure I attach the right one for you first.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:05 PM   #15
Ironman_83
Not Yet Wild

Vin 5fcls46ax81000176. Mfd 10/07 just tried replacing 30 and glass fuse at battery bank. Fuse pops instantly. Have a short somewhere or previous owner has hooked up something wrong somewhere. I can see some hacking has been done on harness.. thanks for the help
Old 05-01-2020, 10:46 PM   #16
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Thanks. I will get back to you in the morning.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:57 AM   #17
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

That's a vehicle that was initially sold and stationed at Pearl Harbor. The main wiring diagram is the 759725, and the 12V harness is 739951. I've attached both of them for you.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:09 PM   #18
Ironman_83
Not Yet Wild

Awesome thank you friend!!
Old 05-07-2020, 01:30 AM   #19
Ironman_83
Not Yet Wild

That Wiring diagram was spot on! 12v accessories all work as they should. Took the cart for a ride, works great. First run i could only get 15mph. I could feel a lot of slack in the pedal so i adjusted the cable and now it gets 18/19. Cart had been slowed down to stay under speed limit of naval base it was on. Question is the sevcon able to be programmed to get to 25mph? Also wondering about setting my delta Q charger for optimum charging of my AGM centennial batterys. Any advice on this? Thanks for all the help. Very happy with how this project is shaping up!
Old 05-07-2020, 06:49 AM   #20
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Yes, the controller is programmable for 25, as that was the original program put into it. You have to have the computer software/dongle or the handset to be able to do it though, or remove the controller and send it int.

The charger was initially programmed for regular US2200 FLA batteries, which would have been algorithm 11, but should definitely changed for the AGM batteries (would need to know what the AH rating is on those Centennials).
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar