lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
jmd5567
Not Yet Wild

Question ***rim and tire question***

Ok so I want to put bigger rims on my ez go 2+2 ST gas, not sure on the bolt pattern. What is the easiest way to put bigger rims? Wanted to put some rims round 16"-20" then a low profile tire. Please help.

And remember this is my cart not yours, thanks.
jmd5567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: ***rim and tire question***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd5567 View Post
Ok so I want to put bigger rims on my ez go 2+2 ST gas, not sure on the bolt pattern. What is the easiest way to put bigger rims? Wanted to put some rims round 16"-20" then a low profile tire. Please help.

And remember this is my cart not yours, thanks.
I guess, based on this caveat, which I cant for the life of me figure out why it was required I can safely recommend............ nothing

I'd ask the same question. I'd like new wheels and tires for my cart for off road use. Please help.

And remember, I dont care what you like, this is for my cart and I need your help with what will work for me.

Let me know what you would recommend for me jmd?
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
jmd5567
Not Yet Wild

I said it like that because I always see people writing on other people's questions stuff like: "why would you want to even do that" or "what are you thinking". I put that to try and avoid all of that and just get some answers.
jmd5567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:35 AM   #4
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

If you go to the EZGO Gas Tech sub section you will see a thread marked "Rims that work on golf carts" or something similar. Then you can go to your local wrecker yard and pick some up.

Dave
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO