lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
tonykoberstein
Not Yet Wild

Default Need Replacement Parts

Hi, I'm the lead mechanic at Meadow Creek Golf Resort, New Meadows, id., I'm working on a customers 2010 Fairplay EV cart. Specifically, I need a rear axle seal sleeve for the right side. Axle bearing blew up and took out pretty much everthing. I have a replacement bearing and my local parts guy is looking for the seal which he thinks he can find. But I really need to locate the axle sleeve for the axle seal. I would also like to find a parts diagram with numbers for this beast as well. Hope you guys can help and thanks for your time. TK
tonykoberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-07-2020, 03:44 PM   #2
tonykoberstein
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Need Replacement Parts

Well, I see that some of you have checked out my thread. No responce, I guess is probably typical when someone asks for something that people just don't care about. All I'm trying to do is help out an old boy that made a bad decision when he purchased the cart to begin with. How many of you have done the same thing at some point in time in your own life. I know I have.

You know up here where I live we all know one another, we wave at each other even strangers going down the road. If someone needs whatever I can guarantee you several if not many members of the community will be there to help you no strings attached.

Too bad the rest of this country isn't that way. For most of you it's probably all about money and glory or bragging rights. Anyway thanks for nothing and you all have a great weekend if you can. TK
tonykoberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts