lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2020, 01:35 PM   #1
Kdaniel72
Not Yet Wild

Default Easiest Cart For Beach Build?

New to the forum and I was wondering which brand of cart is the easiest to get lift kits and custom parts for. Also is there a brand or year that is best suited for beginners?
Kdaniel72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-07-2020, 06:13 PM   #2
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Easiest Cart For Beach Build?

Any major brands have a lot of support for aftermarket or stock carts. Club Car, EZEGO, Yamaha. If your on the beach check the frames carefully, I live near the coast and while I never looked at any Yamaha's the ezego's I checked out had steel frames and the older carts were really rotted out, that was a big reason I got an old club car as it has an aluminum frame and even at 30 years old it was in good shape.
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center