lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #11
EZ RIDER
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: anerobic sealer

Well I got the red crap at NAPA and thats all they had. Wish I would have had this info before I used the red.
EZ RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #12
bifferd
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

is your engine running ok ?
bifferd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:08 PM   #13
EZ RIDER
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I quit working on it when I saw that the sealer wasnt getting firm, plus its to **** hot here to work in the barn. I did just check on it again and it is getting firmer. I can smear it but its not runny. The engine is in the cart, I have to put the carb and muffler on and get the fuel flowing and it will be ready to fire. Just not sure I should run it if the sealer is going to come loose and screw it up.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #14
EZ RIDER
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Went ahead and fired it up today. I ran it for a minute or so with the back wheels off the ground. Starts easy and revs good. I still need to attach the air cleaner and it starts without pushing on the gas pedal but there appears to be an adjustment bolt for the switch so I will have to deal with that. Hopefully the sealer will stay put and not cause any problems. Did feel good to hear it running again.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO