lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
BuggyBrain
Not Yet Wild

Default Mineral Springs Golf Cart Rally

The Ist (hopefully) annual Mineral Springs Lake Resort Golf Cart Rally is a GO for Saturday July 7th, 2007. Early Rally registrations will begin Friday evening with the main registration beginning 9am Saturday morning. Barracudas will be at the Friday registration & I will be there for the start of registration on Saturday morning. As for me, look for the red G2 with the white top that sounds like a loud dirt bike. Hope to see any & all of you who can make it. If you have any questions, just PM or e-mail me. Thanks!!!
Mike (BB)

Last edited by BuggyBrain; 07-02-2007 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: No avatar as referred to in post.
BuggyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2007, 11:38 AM   #2
Trail Rider
Gone Wild

Default Re: Mineral Springs Golf Cart Rally

I'll be there Saturday morning BB. Come on out everyone and let's have some fun!
Trail Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

I really wish I could make it but it's just too far at this time. You guys have fun and get us plenty of pic's!!
spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:17 PM   #4
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I wish it wasn't on Saturday, then I could make it!

Have a blast and take pictures!!
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #5
BuggyBrain
Not Yet Wild

We'll be taking lots of pics & will post some afterwards. We'll miss you Spriddle & NoNo. Talk to you all soon!!!
Mike (BB)
BuggyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:39 AM   #6
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

You guys have fun and be safe (I know you will). Tell everyone we said Hi!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:47 AM   #7
Trail Rider
Gone Wild

Do you have a list of events yet? What, besides a race are we going to be competing in?
Old 07-09-2007, 09:08 AM   #8
Trail Rider
Gone Wild

Just wanted to report that the rally was a success and a lot of fun. Four events were held: Buggy Drag Race, Buggy 500, Hill Climb, and Mud Pit. There were officially 5 classes: Gas Stock, Gas Modified, Gas Unlimited, Electric Stock, and Electric Modified.There was only one entry in the electric classes.
Forum members present were: Buggy Brain, Barracudas, Wass1967, Sundownshifter, and myself.
I will post a few pics later as time permits. Hopefully some of the others will do so as well.
This may become an annual event so maybe a few more of you can clear your calendar next year and come out and have some fun!
Old 07-09-2007, 09:10 AM   #9
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Glad you guys had a good time. Look forward to seeing pic's.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
sundownshifter
Gone Wild

Club Car

A big thanks to Barracudas and the people of the Mineral Springs Lake Resort for the great weekend. We have never felt so welcome. As busy as the Cudas were in taking care of the event, they still made so much time for us. We had so much fun visiting with all the forum members and their families. We hope to see everyone again soon.

The forum members brought home several awards, including Wass' daughter and Mrs. Trail Rider. They were impressive.

We will also be posting some pics soon.

Thanks Wass for the tour when we first got there, otherwise we would have gotten lost for sure LOL
sundownshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride