lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2021, 10:57 AM   #1
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Wanting to sell my RoyPow 105ah...

I'm wanting to sell my Roypow 48V 105ah lithium that was set up for a Precedent, which includes SOC meter, mounting bracket, and charger.

I originally bought one about two years ago, but it was one of the older designs so the terminals overheated. Roypow replaced it with a brand new one with the updated terminals about a year ago. So this cell is about a year old and I charge it between 1 to 2 times per week, so it has a lot of life left in it.

Any idea what I should ask for it? Any suggestions on the best way to sell it?
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium