lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
rmortens
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 36 volt powerwise charger not working

I recently had an issue with my batteries going dead on my 36 volt Ez Go golf cart. I had the batteries tested and was told I needed new ones. I replaced them and the cart still did not work. After talking to the Ez Go dealer it was determined that I needed a new computer controller. I ordered and replaced the controller and the cart worked. Now when I try to charge the cart my charger won't cut in. I checked my battery voltage and I have 35.02 volts. Any ideas why the charger won't cut in? The charger model number is 28115 G04.
rmortens is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 36 volt powerwise charger not working

need info on cart.....year and model and if its an E-Z put this in the E-Z elec forum where the guys know about them..................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car