lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2022, 08:43 AM   #1
Grambo312
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Talking Car rims that fit 1989 Ezgo Marathon 244cc 3pg

Hello all, new here but have been tinkering around with a few golf carts the past few years on my own learning as much as i can from all of the pros here. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a car rim that has the same bolt pattern as my 1989 ezgo marathon 244cc 3pg. It is lifted about 12" or so. So, i dont think tire size will matter too much. I had a nice set of 31" tires and rims on it before but someone must have needed them more than me. Woke up one morning and walked outside and seen my golf cart sitting on blocks. Good times when people take what they want. Would have loved to have had a nice conversation with them. But crackheads are sure fast these days lol. If anyone has any info they can help me out with i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch
Grambo312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2022, 08:22 AM   #2
doo dah
Gone Wild

Default Re: Car rims that fit 1989 Ezgo Marathon 244cc 3pg

Google is your friend;
The bolt pattern is 4” x 4” (4 inches x 4 inches or 100mm x 100mm). This is standard on almost all golf carts.

A search for wheels on any tire and wheel site will bring up a ton of results. I believe Miata wheels will work, but not certain if they will affect your performance since they may weigh substantially more than golf cart wheels. I had thought of doing the same, 15" car wheels and street tires in like a 195 or 205 but decided against it for reasons I can't remember
doo dah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2022, 11:44 PM   #3
Grambo312
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Doo dah,
I greatly appreciate your reply my good man. That is awesome that you mention miata rims because my cousin has a newer set of miata rims and tires he said i could have if they fit my cart.

Thanks again
Grambo312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 02:59 PM   #4
doo dah
Gone Wild

Sweet! Let me know how they work out, I didn't want to pay $500 for a new set and didn't find many used but will renew the search if they work out for you.
doo dah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 07:01 AM   #5
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Mazda Miata's have a metric bolt pattern - 4 bolt on a 100mm circle. close to 4" but a little off. 4 on 4" is most common on small trailers. On cars they were all pretty old & small cars : Chevy Vega or MG Midget come to mind.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
244cc 3pg, ezgo marathon, lifted
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts