lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2013, 01:51 AM   #1
PLUMQUICK
Gone Wild

Default Race Promoter gets banned for call out!

I think people should know what happened to a Race Promoter that posted up a call out for the so called racers over at CAH, Rod banned him..... ...he said that someone by the username dirty south was viewing it and just a few minutes later the plug got pulled......, We know now who runs that show.....
I don't like all this crap and it's no skin off my rear........but, I been told how they talk about KK this and DS that............Well they got offered the chance to put up...............so, they banned him. I think people need to know what kind of people their dealing with if they go over there.
PLUMQUICK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bench racers
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing