lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
GeneralLee
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2013 Precedent Ultimate Light Kit Upgrade problems.

I have a 2013 Club car precedent it had head and tail lights already installed. I ordered a mad Jax ultimate light kit to add brake lights turn signals and a horn.

So the Hazards work the brake lights work the horn works but I cannot get the headlights and turn signals to work. In step four of the madjax instructions it says to splice the two wires with the larger spades together so brake lights will work. It also instructs me to remove two yellow wires from the current push/pull switch. Use a multimeter to determine which wire is not recieving 12V which I did. But it says to connect the non powered wire to the purple wire on the indicator harness. Problem is my harness has a blue wire with a white stripe and an orange wire.

Have any of you ever managed to make the madjax upgrade light kit work with another brand basic light kit??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1284.jpg (174.2 KB, 0 views)
GeneralLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
LouisC
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2013 Precedent Ultimate Light Kit Upgrade problems.

Have you watched Madjax Video on youtube.com ? They have 2 videos one with the brake pad set-up and the other with the spring under the floor setup... another issue is if you Have LED lights...Have been asking about this myself and some people have told me to get an LED Flasher and that would fix the issue ? I don't know...I haven't bought the Upgrade kit (yet) but am planning on doing so before Spring
LouisC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car