lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
antatich
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 04 Club Car Battery Load Difference

Have a 2004 Club Car Precedent that I picked up as a project. Cart was 100% original. It does now have an Led light system on it with turn signals and brake lights. No other electronics.

I replaced the batteries and it came with a new Clipper charger that had been un-opened. It is a 4 12volt battery setup.

The OBC computer is by-passed by running the extra ground. Currently it seems to loose charge quickly and gets down to the 42 volt when under load. Upon charging the batteries for 12 hours I am getting 13.5+ volts on each battery in the main pack. The secondary pack on the passenger side I am only getting 11.23 and 11.25. The total voltage this morning was 50.9 volts. I am unsure if I need to be charging it longer due to the type of charger. It seems to charge at 55 volts.

I am new to golf carts and am unsure of where to start inspecting or replacing. I am mechanically inclined and own an automotive shop just need some direction.

Thank you in advanced for any information.
antatich is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car