lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2021, 10:15 PM   #21
flyby71
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Golf Cart Trailer

I have an electric early 90’s DS that I plan to make a trailer out of. It will be very similar to what big dude did, but inside as of a rear seat, I plan to put. Large aluminum bed to haul stuff.
flyby71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-28-2021, 06:21 AM   #22
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Golf Cart Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike484 View Post
These are cool, I hope to have one some day, after I get done modifying my cart.

....Not laughing at you, but with you. I've had my cart for ten years and I still make modifications to it annually!!

I'd suggest using another benchmark for the start time of the trailer.....like "I'll start as soon as I wash my underwear.....that I do once a year...
DaveTM is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
car, club, custom, golf, trailer
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center