lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
dss596
Not Yet Wild

Default Add me to the list- I'm addicted

I got this 2003 EZ GO gas cart at a auction a few weeks ago and now have the golf cart addiction too. This is my first cart. So far I have remove the body and pressure washed the cart and wired it for lights, radio, cigarette lighter plug and fuel gauge. I bought a new Ez go body and my lift kit came in yesterday so that will be my project for this weekend. The only suprise I have found on this cart was a hole melted in the airbox. It looks like it had a small fire in the airbox. What little bit I have ran the cart it seems to run just fine. I just want to thank everybody on here for the great forum. I have spent a lot of time on here reading.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00064.jpg (71.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00090.jpg (62.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00108.jpg (50.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00109.jpg (77.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00107.jpg (68.7 KB, 40 views)
dss596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
HDRyder
Flirtin' with Disaster

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Add me to the list- I'm addicted

Looks like you'll have to move the cart in the house to put all the new parts on!!!!!
HDRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

welocme to the Madness we call BGW keep us posted with the pics...
WickedCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
ruredy
Born Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRyder View Post
Looks like you'll have to move the cart in the house to put all the new parts on!!!!!
I put in french doors in my house when I built it, they open up 6' wide so you can get the bigger stuff (like carts) in. I had my mga sitting in the living room for a long time before we moved in. people thought I was nutz
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:57 AM   #5
HDRyder
Flirtin' with Disaster

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruredy View Post
I put in french doors in my house when I built it, they open up 6' wide so you can get the bigger stuff (like carts) in. I had my mga sitting in the living room for a long time before we moved in. people thought I was nutz
Without a doubt... I had all three Harley's in the house a few winters. Changed the camshaft in the dining room on one, fork tubes, etc. on the others... cook dinner, work on the bike, watch the news... it was HEAVEN!!!!

Of course, I was single then... those were the days...
HDRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
ruredy
Born Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRyder View Post
Without a doubt... I had all three Harley's in the house a few winters. Changed the camshaft in the dining room on one, fork tubes, etc. on the others... cook dinner, work on the bike, watch the news... it was HEAVEN!!!!

Of course, I was single then... those were the days...
I got by with that kinda stuff when I first got hooked up with the wife. rebuild engines on the kitchen table, use the tub for a parts cleaner. always kept the harley in the house........ then we had KIDS
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:10 AM   #7
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dss596 View Post
I got this 2003 EZ GO gas cart at a auction a few weeks ago and now have the golf cart addiction too. This is my first cart. So far I have remove the body and pressure washed the cart and wired it for lights, radio, cigarette lighter plug and fuel gauge. I bought a new Ez go body and my lift kit came in yesterday so that will be my project for this weekend. The only suprise I have found on this cart was a hole melted in the airbox. It looks like it had a small fire in the airbox. What little bit I have ran the cart it seems to run just fine. I just want to thank everybody on here for the great forum. I have spent a lot of time on here reading.
Welcome to BGW!

You have been added to the addict list!!

Keep the pics coming!!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Welcome to BGWNice Project
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
Todd Dolfi
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Todd Dolfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #10
dss596
Not Yet Wild

Yeah the wife isn't to thrilled about the body being stored in the living room. But that only half of it, I bought two 22' ladder stands for my boys for Christmas for deer hunting and they are still in the entry way of the front door. Hopefully the body will be on the cart by next week and I will continue with pictures as I move forward.
dss596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts