lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #1
plumdog1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Question Cart wont move

I was on earlier got some good advice , after reading some other post, I jacked my carts rear wheels off ground and hit the pedal in fwd and rev and the wheels moved but not when on ground . previous issue had f1 and a1 touch together at the controller,so I installed an AllTrax dcx 500 PDPlus controller. any ideas????
Thanks for any advice in advance Troy
plumdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: Cart wont move

have you load tested the batteries? when it was jacked up were wheels spinning strong? if they are working both directions motor should be fine.....are you sure its the right controller and its wired right?...........only thing that makes any sense if wheels are spinning off ground is a battery issue...................or possible weak soleniod......i beleive we had a cart a few weeks ago that everything pointed to the OBC and dang if it wasn,t the soleniod.....stlll dosn,t make sense to me.
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
plumdog1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

cleaned one batt term and it ran but fwd and rev were opposite so reversed f1 f2 at controller and now nothing again.Yes its correct controller and wheels were spinning strong.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

i would really go over batteries, load test and check cells with hydrometer it only takes one to stop the cart..........make sure cables are all good also........................
Old 06-09-2011, 09:49 AM   #5
plumdog1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

thanks for all the advice got it ,turned out to be a bad connection on a battery
Old 06-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #6
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumdog1 View Post
thanks for all the advice got it ,turned out to be a bad connection on a battery
glad to hear it.......amazing how a bad connection will stop the cart......thats why i said start there.......75% of the time you need go no further.......................
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car