lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
toddsclub88
Not Yet Wild

Default Can batteries showing 38/39 volts fully charged be bad?

Hi i just bought a 1997 PC-955 limo 36 volt and fully charged (38/39 volts) it is very slow and the battery indicator light says the batteries are in need of a charge?Im kinda at a loss..Any advice would help.Thanks Todd
toddsclub88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
toddsclub88
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Can batteries showing 38/39 volts fully charged be bad?

Hi i just pluged my volt meter into the socket and went for a ride.Started out with 38 volts rode around pulled a few hills and the volts droped to 33 volts going up the hills then you stop and the volts go back up to 37.I dont understand whats going on?
toddsclub88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Can batteries showing 38/39 volts fully charged be bad?

A drop of 5v is normal under full load. The pack would return to near full (minus voltage consumed) after the load is removed.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO