lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #11
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Default Re: Black Starlight Powdercoat

The only thing I do is blast everything down to bare metal, tape or plug what I don't want coated and wire hang on the oven rack.
Just need to make sure that the wire from the oven rack to the part completes the ground for the charge cause I clip to the rack instead of the part.
Preheat while you spray it, remove tape and or plugs and slide it in. I did knock the rack stops flat so it would slide straight in.
I'm certainly no pro but it has made me some spare change along the way.
crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-21-2008, 07:29 AM   #12
Loud & Lifted
Here for the beer

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Black Starlight Powdercoat

Mine had old cheaply done powder coat on it so we sand blasted it. If your lookin for colors. Summit racing carries some good ones also check with PPG dealers they usaly carry alot. Black Chrome looks really cool. Theres also one called Black crinkle, looks kinda like bed liner.
Loud & Lifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint